The Pontifical Swiss Guard (also Papal Swiss Guard or simply Swiss Guard; Latin: Cohors Helvetica; Italian: Guardia Svizzera Pontificia; German: Päpstliche Schweizergarde; French: Garde suisse pontificale) is a minor armed forces and honour guards unit maintained by the Holy See that protects the Pope and the Apostolic Palace, serving as the de facto military of Vatican City. Established in 1506 under Pope Julius II, the Pontifical Swiss Guard is among the oldest military units in continuous operation.
This shirt is printed in the U.S.A. (Tennessee) on 100% cotton garments and satisfaction is guaranteed.
All our garments are comfortable, top quality Hanes Comfort Soft 6.1 oz Tees.
- size S : Length 28", Width 18"
- size M : Length 29", Width 20"
- size L : Length 30", Width 22"
- size XL : Length 31", Width 24"
- size 2XL : Length 32", Width 26"
- size 3XL : Length 33", Width 28"
- size 4XL : Length 34", Width 30"
- size 5XL : Length 35", Width 32"
Handling and shipping time
I ship within 2-3 business days of cleared payment
Shipping time :
- USA : 4-5 business days
- Canada : 7-10 business days
- Worldwide : 10-15 business days