A Research and Intervention Brigade (French: Brigade de recherche et d'intervention (BRI) (About this soundpronunciation (help·info)), Investigation and Intervention Brigade or Anti-Gang Brigade) is a unit of the French National Police.
BRIs specialise in serious criminal cases such as armed robbery and kidnappings. They typically attempt to catch offenders in the act after monitoring their activities, a technique that was first experimented in the 1960s by the then-new Paris BRI.
This shirt is printed in the U.S.A. (Tennessee) on 100% cotton garments and satisfaction is guaranteed.
All our garments are comfortable, top quality Hanes Comfort Soft 6.1 oz Tees.
- size S : Length 28", Width 18"
- size M : Length 29", Width 20"
- size L : Length 30", Width 22"
- size XL : Length 31", Width 24"
- size 2XL : Length 32", Width 26"
- size 3XL : Length 33", Width 28"
- size 4XL : Length 34", Width 30"
- size 5XL : Length 35", Width 32"
Handling and shipping time
I ship within 2-3 business days of cleared payment.
Shipping time :
- USA : 4-5 business days
- Canada : 7-10 business days
- Worldwide : 10-15 business days